O. John Alpizar, Esq.
O. John Alpizar is a personal injury attorney with proven experience. He has been practicing law in Brevard County almost 34 years. He received his BA from Bethany College (1975) and his JD from Capital University Law School. Initially, John worked for Lovering Pound & Lober, in Cocoa, Florida. In 1983, John moved to Palm Bay where he has remained for the past 30 years. Alpizar Law represents victims and consumers in claims against insurance companies.
John is a member of the Florida Bar and was admitted by the Middle District of Florida and the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
John’s legal background includes:
- Brevard Bar Association (Past President)
- Brevard Bar Association Board of Directors
- 18th Circuit Grievance Committee
- 18th Circuit Judicial Nominating Committee
- 5th District Court of Appeals Judicial Nominating Committee
- Central Florida Chapter, American Board of Trial Advocacy
- American Bar Association
- American Justice Association
- Chairman, Workers Compensation Section (Florida Justice Association)
- Vassar B. Carlton American Inns of Court
- Brevard Bar Foundation
John’s non-legal endeavors include:
- Board Member, Reality
- Check Program
- Board of Trustees, Bethany College
- Board of Directors, Security National Bank
- Board of Directors, Florida Business Bank
- Chairman, Melbourne Beach Police Pension Board
John enjoys sport fishing, collecting wines, cooking, raising orchids, and spending time with his family. He is originally from Key West and is fluent in Spanish. John is the recipient of the 2012 Brevard Bar Association Professionalism Award. He is a current candidate for the Florida Board of Governors for the 18th Judicial Circuit. John is AV rated by Martindale Hubble, has received the designation of Super Lawyer, is among the Legal Elite (Florida Trend magazine), and a member of the Million Dollar Advocate Forum.