Organizations are welcome to submit unsolicited sponsorship proposals to SCB Marketing. SCB Marketing also proactively seeks partnerships with appropriate organizations. Please read the the following information to learn more about our sponsorship evaluation process. Proposal contact form is below.
This Sponsorship Proposal will be reviewed by SCB Marketing. A preliminary review will be performed based on Sponsorship Evaluation Criteria. If the proposal is considered to be a potential fit, SCB will share the proposal with a team of managers from across the organization that has the responsibility for developing sponsorship programs. This team reviews the proposed activity’s scope and subject matter and holds a review according to the Sponsorship Evaluation Criteria to determine the fit between the proposal and SCB Marketing’s brand and sponsorship strategy.
Proposals will be considered up to one year in advance. Applicants must submit this request at least 6 months before the sponsored event to provide time for negotiating agreements and to enable SCB Marketing to appropriately plan participation. Sponsorship proposals are evaluated against the following general criteria. These criteria have been developed to ensure that SCB establishes sponsorship relationships that will mutually benefit SCB and the receiving organization.
Proposals are evaluated for:
- Tangible benefits associated with the partnership.
- Opportunity to create long-term value.
- Ability to reach targeted audiences and build relationships.
- Positive exposure for the SCB brand.
- Potential for long-term, sustainable partnership or relationship.
- Following this process helps ensure that proposals receive careful consideration and timely responses.