Children’s Home Society of Florida is proud to announce its Brevard board of directors for the 2015-2016 term. The board helps the organization further serve Brevard County’s most vulnerable children and families through advocacy and fundraising efforts.
“These individuals represent a great deal of experience, talent, and community involvement. We are excited to work with the amazing group of people and look forward to seeing the positive impact they have on our local children and families,” said Teresa Miles, executive director of Children’s Home Society of Florida, serving children and families throughout Brevard County.
Local board members include:
- Carolyn Pascal-Guarino, realtor (Chair)
- Caroline Caudill, The Chandlery (Vice Chair)
- Jason Andersen*, assistant state attorney
- Sarah Anthony, Greater Florida Federation of Woman’s Clubs
- Dawn Badolato*, Swanky Sole
- Marci Brilley, CareerSource Brevard
- Robert DeVries, FirstWave Financial
- Emily King*, SCB Marketing
- Brant Menswar*, Banding People Together
- Michael Milam, Runabout Couriers
- Heather Roberts, Craig Technologies
- Lynn Spadaccini, Brevard Public Schools
- Candace Starkey*, UBS Financial Services, Inc.
- Dorine Zimmerman, Freedom7 Elementary
To learn more about Children’s Home Society of Florida’s local leaders, visit www.chsfl.org/LocalLeadership.