Melbourne, FL [March 16, 2017] – Brevard’s 2017 Women of Excellence Award nominees will be honored at the Melbourne Regional Chamber’s annual Women of Excellence awards banquet, Tuesday, April 18, beginning at 5pm, at the Crowne Plaza Melbourne-Oceanfront. The Women of Excellence (WE) council will celebrate the accomplishments of all 11 nominees and present two exemplary women with the prestigious 2017 Women of Excellence Award in the categories of Professional Excellence and Community Excellence.
This year’s Women of Excellence Gala is presented by Berman Hopkins Wright & LaHam, CPAs and Associates. Other sponsors for the event include Alstom Signaling, Everything Brevard, and Radial Melbourne.
Tickets are $62 per Chamber member registered by April 10, $72 standard member price (after April 10) and $100 per non-member. Corporate tables of 8 are available for $750. Reservations can be made on the Chamber’s website at www.MelbourneRegionalChamber.com under the events tab.
This year’s 2017 Women of Excellence Award Nominees:
- Theresa Clifton – Brevard Humane Society
- Debra Foley – Brevard Public Schools
- Kim Frodge – Nana’s House, Children’s Home
- Jill Blue Gaines – Blue Water Creative Media
- Christine Hackford – Project Response
- Ellen Onieal Little – Business Resolutions
- Amicita Maloon-Gibson
- Rachel W. McCreary – Wicker Smith O’Hara McCoy & Ford P.A.
- Constance Ortiz – Green Apple School Management
- Geena Perugini – Radial Commerce
- Nicole Price – Radial Commerce
Melbourne Regional Chamber of East Central Florida, recognized in the region as The Business Chamber, is a 5-star accredited Chamber from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber proudly serves the business community of East Central Florida. For more information, visit www.MelbourneRegionalChamber.com.